Do you dread facing your closet in the morning?
Are you tired of the rollercoaster of starting and stopping your health and fitness focus?
Does the constant voice in your head that tells you "you are too fat" keep you tired, frustrated, and sad?
"Drop the Body Guilt: How to surrender the 'weight' and reclaim your confidence"
After a long day fighting with your own head and heart around whether you really have the energy to go workout, doing everything you can to eat with some sort of control, and spending most of our time caring for everyone but ourselves...what we're really longing for is time to do something that makes us feel good.
Being a woman is hard enough. But when you feel horrible because
- your clothes don't fit
- you feel run down because there never seems to be enough time for your needs
- you are disappointed in yourself for "letting your body go"
- you have tried everything and nothing seems to really work
- you spend most of your time and head space beating yourself up for getting out of shape or gaining weight
- and you feel guilty for not being a better role model of health for your kids...
well...it's even harder.
And trust me, you are not alone. There are so many women out there who are overwhelmed with how much there is to do, and how little time they seem to have left for themselves.
So, in this 60 minute tele-seminar, we will take a look at how to help you redefine what is possible for your life, your heart, and your health.
We will open up our vault and show you:
- The number one strategy we use to help women kick start their health so they can start actually feeling good.
- The 3 primary ways women sabotage themselves and how to quickly make sure you don't make these mistakes yourself.
- Our super smart trick that turns your goals into easy action steps you can fully commit to and achieve with confidence.
We know you work very hard and are proud to be a devoted and driven woman. If you're committed to getting your health in order now in service of living a long life and to create the ease and power that comes with feeling amazing in your body, you must join us. Living a healthy life in which I wake up loving my body and treating it well is one of my greatest gifts that I can share, and I know you will gain super valuable and practical insights from what we have created. Losing weight and having more energy are great outcomes, but what matters most in the end is how you consciously respect and honor yourself and your body by attending to your needs. We have the tools that will make it so much easier for you!