1 lb ground pork/turkey/chicken breakfast sausage
Diced veggies of your liking. We used muhrooms and spinach
1 dozen eggs
Olive oil or coconut oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crumble and brown sausage in a frying pan, sauté veggies in same pan
- In a medium/large bowl scramble one dozen large eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Liberally grease the cups of one muffin tin with oil. You can use muffin/cupcake paper cups if you'd like
- Place equal amounts of browned sausage and veggies in the bottoms of the muffin tins
- Pour the scrambled eggs evenly (almost to the top of the tin) on top of the sausage
- Cook for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Use a knife to loosen the egg muffin from the sides of the pan