These are too good to be true. They are overwhelmingly easy to make and so tasty! You could get creative with the toppings and fillings; they are very crepe like! These are very likely going to become a staple in my house!
Makes about 14 pancakes
2 medium size bananas
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
Coconut oil (or butter)
Sliced cherries and strawberries
- Add bananas, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla to blender. Blend for at least 2 minutes.
- Heat pan to medium heat and add about a tablespoon or so of coconut oil
- Once oil and pan are heated, pour mixture directly from blender into pan to create about 2-3 inch pancakes (I fit 4 in a pan at a time)
- Let cook almost all the way through before flipping. They will bubble through and should not be too hard to flip. Note that they will be darker than "regular" pancakes
- Once all pancakes are made, toss the sliced fruit in the heated pan and stir frequently until fruit is heated. Serve ontop