I got semi-creative last night and ended up with these very yummy, kinda different, very easy chicken meatballs of sorts. Enjoy!
1 lb ground chicken
1 15 oz can of cannellini beans, drained
Salt, Pepper, Garlic (and any other seasoning to taste. I was thinking curry powder could be delicious.)
- Heat pan over medium heat
- Mash chicken, beans, and seasonings together in a bowl
- Coat bottom of pan with swig of olive oil, heat until it feels hot
- Shape chicken mixture into ball shapes and place in pan
- Cook for about 6 minutes on each side or until cooked thoroughly
We had these last night with sauteed brussel sprouts and onions. Try them out and let me know what you think!